Saturday, April 7, 2012

Siapa Iman Nizrina

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
not cute ok.. but Romantic... It mean I love and adore you all my life with respect... huhu who will be the one?

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
short party too sexy.. big poofy so McD... Be me only... Ukur baju di badan sendiri.. kihkihkih... (mana nak cari jawapan mcm ni?) 

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
baca sepintas lalu baca yang penting sudah (dont blame me, who tell you to give me a long love letter?)

4. Group dates or single dates?
Group date... more fun more we feel the hot (blh gosip2)

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
no comment... mls nak ambik port..

6. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
no thanks... I like it simple..

7. Is your hair up or down today?
of course down.. I still on earth with gravity...

8. Do you straighten your hair?
I love to but my parent not allowed it.. (first terms and condition to be my husband: Plz allow me to straighten my hair)

9. Favorite mascara?
dont know... I think all brand is same

10. Do you get your nails done?
I cut my nail (it that consider done?)

11. Small or large purses?
small

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
IC 

13. Jeans or sweats?
jeans n sweat

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats uncomfortable?
no... (xception if darurat)

15. Do you text message a lot?
no... dont like sms... juct call.

16. Whats your favorite color?
silver, black, coklat, caramel. (barek said, color of the dead)

17. Heels or flats?
flats thanks.

18. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
this part I bcome girl... the answer is totally yes.

19. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
everyday (until now)

20. Walmart or Target?
Tesco

21. Do you wear collared shirts?
no... my color is black n coklat..

22. Do you like preppy boys?
what is preppy boys?

23. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
barely... Sometime I think lip gloss is like a glue...

24. Do you own any big sunglasses?
no...

25. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
mostly 10 minutes

26. Do you like to wear band-aids?
noo

27. Do you like skater boys?
no.. too old for that
28. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yesss.... unfairness of life.
29. Gold or silver?
silver... (gold for org tua jelah... barek kan?)

30. Do you like to receive flowers?
huhu... flower... nice, yes but certain of flower only (only two)

31. Do you like surfer boys?
yes.. because I am a surfer.. (internet surfer also a surfer ok.)

32. Do you dress up for the holidays?
no... short n T shirt or me.

33. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
5..

34. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
NO
35. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
date as a fren? yes... Date as a husband/future husband? dont know

36. Do you like to hold hands?
yes... so far with Muhrim jelah... ummie bila lg nak jd kanak2 rebina?

37. What is the youngest you would date?
so far no... crush also no.. (wow I so that old?)

38. What is the oldest you would date?
6 years

39. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
his eyes... guys eyes, can tell you either he is a gentle or a man.

40. Is it hot when guys sweat?
dont know.. but I seen that mesculine

41. What is the best feature in a guy?
his faith and sense of humor.. sometime his ego..

42. Do you like making eye contact?
yes... exception for the person I have a crush.

43. Would you kill for chocolate?
of course.. (right ummie?)

44. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
no thanks.. after I kahwin kot.

45. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
5

46. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
yes... when bcome of my fav show... usually CSI 

47. Do you yell a lot?
sometime.. with my sibling is alot of the time..

48. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
huhu nak buat slumber party ke? sweatpant maybe lah... bila turun OT... huhu mmg tak de mood OT...

49. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
dont have to... I like to be myself.. either you take it or leave it

50. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
not into love poem.. (is the love story included?)

51. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
soap, n toothpaste (if it consider makeup)

52. Do you fall in love easily?
fall in love easily yes.. but in love no easy when it involve me..

53. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
of course...

dari hati yg tulus ikhlas...

No comments: